| || |
Directions to the House on Water Street
From Interstate 495 (The Capitol Beltway)
- Go West on Interstate 66
- exit 43A for route 29 South at Gainesville
- Drive about 12 miles to Warrenton. As you approach Warrenton, route 29 will split. Bear right (still 29) following signs for Luray, Shenandoah National Park). Go about another 1.5 – 2 miles.
- Right onto route 211West (at Howard Johnson's) and go 28 miles to Sperryville. At
- the School House, turn left, following the sign for 522 South. This will take you over a little bridge. IMMEDIATELY turn left onto Water Street. If you get to the STOP sign you went just a bit too far.
- 14 Water Street is the first house on your right. It is a two story white house.
From Culpeper, come north on route 522. As you enter Sperryville the road takes right (still 522 north). As you turn, take the immediate right onto Water Street. If you go over the bridge you just missed it.
Click Here to View Comments from Previous Guests
Call now to make your reservation! (540) 987-9706
or email: email@example.com